We give a 2-year manufacturer's warranty on our bicycles on material and construction defects of the frame and electrical components. The warranty is not transferable and expires when the bicycle is transferred to the next owner. The invoice is also the guarantee certificate. The following components, parts and facts are excluded from this warranty or lead to an exclusion of the warranty:
The guarantee is not transferable and expires when the bicycle passes to a next owner, is rented out or is used for purposes other than for its own use. The following components, parts and facts are excluded or lead to an exclusion from this warranty:
- Damage due to normal wear and tear.
- Damage due to weather conditions
- Improper maintenance and damage due to incorrect cleaning products, tools such as high-pressure cleaners, etc.
- Parts or accessories not originally supplied or replaced by WATT Mobility.
- Worn-out parts such as ball bearings, plain bearings, bearing bolts and bearing screws, tires, brake pads, etc.
- When the bike is technically modified without the approval of WATT Mobility.
- Consequential damages
- Improper use of the bicycle
- Consequences of a fall or collision
- Commercial rental or used for purposes other than personal use